Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring in Virginia

cherryblossoms
It's not yet Spring here in Colorado. We're still catching up on the cold weather and snow-showers that December forgot to have. But in Virginia, everything is starting to bud and bloom.
bridalwreath
We had a wonderful week there--visiting relatives, having a birthday party, taking graduation pictures, and just relaxing from the stress life brings.

our neighbor's flock had three newborns this spring--they were so sweet!


waiting in the Detroit Airport--it's ginormous and the intercom blared out in English, Chinese, and another Asian language


Our five year old cousin loves to draw and color. She drew a few pictures for Sarah and me.


the forsithia was in bloom--it was gorgeous!

my Aunt made these cute cupcakes and a beautiful cake for my birthday

blue blooms at my grandmother's house

An old blue bike one of my great uncles left leaning against Pawpaw's old shop.
Mr. and Mrs. White Duck and their brown friend (not pictured ;) were the only ones out and about on the pond at Emory & Henry (where I hope to finish college after Highlands Community College)


I'm already missing the cabin...but we'll be living there soon.
I hope I can enjoy the rest of my time here with all contentment, like Paul says in Philippians 4:11,
"...for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content."
Have a relaxed, blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, Anna! It's a beautiful place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Rachel. Y'all should visit us! :D

    ReplyDelete

We are welcome to comments! Please use the Thumper rule. :D