Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Meet Victoria

My name is Victoria and I am currently 19 years old. I have been a Christian for nearly 10 years. I am very grateful to the Lord for the work He has done in transforming me into the likeness of His Son, Jesus. The road I have traveled has not been an easy one. Even so, it's not something that I wish to change. I hope to share bits and pieces of it with you here.

This road is the means that God has used to make me who I am today and it is part of the legacy I will pass on and eventually leave behind.

I am currently a stay-at-home daughter pursuing a BA in Education from Whitefield College. As a single woman I have devoted myself to serving my family, my church, and my community. You will often find me cooking, cleaning, or studying. I also enjoy: getting outside to do just about anything, taking long walks, reading, and getting to know people.

Fiction Book I’ve Been Reading: Elizabeth Gaskell’s “North and South”

Non Fiction Book I’ve Been Reading: J.C. Ryle’s “Holiness”

Favorite Place to Go: The Sea Side

Favorite Chore: Folding Clothes

A Passion of Mine: Family-Discipleship

An important Bible verse that God has been using to teach me lately: Proverbs 16:9

Goal for 2010: Be more disciplined in all areas. Basically to be diligent to have a well balanced schedule. Including sleep, exercise, spiritual development, and so forth.

Welcome to this little piece of the internet. May you be as blessed by what the Lord lays on our hearts as we have been in sharing them with you!

~Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are welcome to comments! Please use the Thumper rule. :D