Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mellow Greetings, this is Anna here!

I am a follower of Jesus Christ, an Air Force brat, a music lover, a piano player, an artist, a writer, a full-time student, a fourth child, a sister to two handsome men and a beautiful lady, the daughter of two great parents, a movie geek, a curly girl, and a name lover. I’m also impatient, narcissistic, a perfectionist, and am often loud.

My favorite books are Jane Eyre, Oliver Twist, Wuthering Heights, Wives and Daughters, Sense and Sensibility, Frankenstein, the Four Feathers, Stepping Heavenward, Passion and Purity...

My favorite movies are the Four Feathers, Wives and Daughters, While You Were Sleeping, Good News, For Me and My Gal, The Perils of Pauline, Singing in the Rain, Foyle's War, Horatio Hornblower, The Lord of the Rings, National Treasure, Annie Get Your Gun, Meet Me in St. Louis, The Lake House...

My favorite music is by Jimmy Needham, Lecrae, Trip Lee, Matthew Perryman Jones, Hans Zimmer, Katie Herzig, Sovereign Grace, Keith and Kristyn Getty, The Afters, Andrew Peterson, Jars of Clay, Cece Winans...

I like to make people smile and laugh.

In fact, “I like t o be liked; it’s born in me to try to make everyone I come near fond of me.”

–Cynthia Kirkpatrick, Wives and Daughters

So hello, and goodbye until next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are welcome to comments! Please use the Thumper rule. :D