Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

When Jesus Is All You Have...



Is Jesus all you have? Of course He is.
He even once said to us,
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away." ~Matthew 24:35
Have you heard the story of Corrie Ten Boom? If you haven't, read it here.


She once said, "You may never know that Jesus is all you need, until Jesus is all you have." How true!
Please take 3 or 4 minutes to hear Joni Eareckson Tada speak about what these words mean to her and what they can mean for you. Click here to listen.


Why ask for anything else, but that one thing?
"One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple."~Psalm 27:4
I'm glad He's all I have...because He's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are welcome to comments! Please use the Thumper rule. :D