Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting

I don't really know what to post this week. I am sick in body, and anguished in heart. I have no words of wisdom or insight. I'm not even sure I have any words.

I wish that I could pretend I had it all together, and that I was still rejoicing in the middle of everything. But I don't have it all together. I'm tired; I'm frustrated; I'm hurt.

And I guess what it comes down to is this: "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but [when] the desire cometh, [it is] a tree of life." ~Proverbs 13:12 My desire is the Lord's return. That will put an end to all problems. My poor health, my doubts, my fears, the divisions that I see among believers and which cause me such pain. Those will all disappear. How I long for that day!

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." ~1 Corinthians 15:52



"But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." ~1 Corinthians 15:57

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
May God bless you all this week.
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are welcome to comments! Please use the Thumper rule. :D