Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Nearly A Year

This time last year I was preparing to write my first personal post on this blog.

Here we are again facing another year. I've shared who I am, the things that God has done and is doing in my life, as well as books, recipes, websites, and all sorts of other things that I enjoy or have found helpful. I suppose the themes I blog about will continue to fit into similar categories.

I've decided that on this day, February 14, 2011, I would like to leave you with one final thought. This thought is something I'm keeping near for 2011. It's something I want to understand and embrace more this year and for the rest of my life.

But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself,
if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus,
to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

(Acts 20:24 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are welcome to comments! Please use the Thumper rule. :D